Looking for Silver 2005 or 2006 Silverado SS

Hey guys, me again, now I know what I want.

I'm looking for a 2005 or 2006 Silverado SS silver with charcoal interior or black interior in or around Georgia. Would also

travel if I had to for the right truck. Would like to find one with around or less than 30000 miles. Billet grill insert kit,

Lowering kits & brake upgrades would be nice, but not needed. Mods like cold air intakes, performance exhaust, &

ECM programers ok, but would also consider mods like STS turbo, Whipple supercharger or Procharger & what is

needed to go along with those mods. Don't want any nitrous systems. Would also take it 100% factory stock.

I currently have a very nice, probably one of the nicest 1994 Chevy extended cab 4X4 you'll ever find.

It's black with 89000 original miles on it, original paint. I want to sell it & get into a Silverado SS.

Thanks.

Here is what I currently have: Please let me know if you might be interested.

I have a 05' AWD silverbirch, 4:10's and 100% stock, I just purchased it last month and have my eye's on another vehicle I want. I can also include a brand new in the box Procharger( have fmu and pumps) kit for an additional $3500.

GM certified with a 100k mile warranty!

- black leather

- installed a few weeks ago JVC double din indash, 600 watt coustic amp, 2 mtx 10" 5500 series sub's in removable box.

- hard tonnue cover.

- spray in bed liner.

- 5% tint

- chrome factory 20's

- billet grill(going in)

- lowering kit (on order)

Vehicle Highlights

Mileage: 15,000

Engine: V8 6.0 Liter

Transmission: Automatic

Drivetrain: AWD

Air Conditioning Cruise Control ABS (4-Wheel)

Power Steering AM/FM Stereo Leather

Power Windows Cassette Dual Power Seats

Power Door Locks Multi Compact Disc Oversize Wheels 20"+

Tilt Wheel Dual Front Air Bags

Optional

Premium Sound OnStar DVD System Tow Package

Looking to get $29,000.00, I think that is fair for the low mileage and stereo.

ashleysbabyshower041.jpg

ashleysbabyshower042.jpg

ashleysbabyshower043.jpg

ashleysbabyshower044.jpg

ashleysbabyshower047.jpg

ashleysbabyshower046.jpg

ashleysbabyshower045.jpg

Edited by StevenAz (see edit history)

StevenAz, Where are you located? I may be interested in the ProCharger with it. I have someone interested in my truck, just would need to sell it first. Have you used Mobile 1 in it? Is the spray in liner Line-X or Rino? Let me know.

StevenAz, Where are you located? I may be interested in the ProCharger with it. I have someone interested in my truck, just would need to sell it first. Have you used Mobile 1 in it? Is the spray in liner Line-X or Rino? Let me know.

Mobile one has always been used from day one from what the original owner stated, I just did a lof the other day using mobile 1. The bed liner was a dealer installed item when the original owner purchased it new, I assume it would be a rhino seeing that is who is around the corner from the original dealership. I think the 100k warranty is a good item even if you have a blower on it, hopefully you have a few friends at a chevy dealership ;)

I'm located in arizona, kinda in my screen name ;) But let me know what you want to do.

StevenAz, That's pretty far for me to come, but if I can't find one closer I will for sure keep you in mind. Does the the liner still look good? If I wanted it to look show, could it be cleaned with some soap, water & a brush? What brand is the tonnue cover?

StevenAz, That's pretty far for me to come, but if I can't find one closer I will for sure keep you in mind. Does the the liner still look good? If I wanted it to look show, could it be cleaned with some soap, water & a brush? What brand is the tonnue cover?

The liner is in perfect shape with the exception of being dirty, the tonnue cover said lo-rider brand(??) I dont know, it was on the truck when I purchased it. The only thing that has been in the bed as far as I know is a few card board boxes and a spare tire. Also shipping would only cost around $650 or so.

• 3 weeks later...