New Project

Z4pp

Well since gas is so high up right now and I have a few grand away I decided to build me a fast commuter\weekend racer.

It consist

91 SI Shell, somewhat good condition, body wise.

Curb Weight 1700ish

LS Motor Out of a 94 integra - 142 hp

GSR Transmission / LSD

GSR head making the motor LSVtec which should add 30 hp

All the basic bolt ons, C/I/H/E/ , Wires, plugs, new oil.

estimated 200+ WHP

+

car should be able to hit 12s with a 25-50 shot.

All under 4500$

Anyone else have any imports?? or any input on this?

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)

whats up man hey go with a crv block and b16 heads or if money is not a problem go with gsr heads that was my set up and all motor hitting 12.9 all day long daylly driver too

I was thinking about that, the b20 is supposed to have a lot of torque, and matched up with a GSR head for high revs... then damnnn that would be unstoppable, but I hit up a friend today and he sold me a clean title, 88 si, fresh paint, tenzo 15'' rims with street slicks at all fourcorners and a LS engine already with all the major boltons for 2 even. The little shit even has a working sun roof! But I got money left over, so im going with LSV turbo from jackson racing! Now I just have to wait for parts to get here!! :X its gonna be running low 12s - high 11s all day

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
88 si, fresh paint, tenzo 15'' rims with street slicks at all fourcorners and a LS engine already with all the major boltons for 2 even. The little shit even has a working sun roof! But I got money left over, so im going with LSV turbo from jackson racing! Now I just have to wait for parts to get here!! :X its gonna be running low 12s - high 11s all day

Sounds like a nice toy. Are you only going drag race? Ever thought of AutoX, CRX's are so easy and fun to toss around the Autocross.

(i am trying to get my 5 posts so I can introduce my self properly!)

Sounds like a nice toy. Are you only going drag race? Ever thought of AutoX, CRX's are so easy and fun to toss around the Autocross.

(i am trying to get my 5 posts so I can introduce my self properly!)

I would love to do autoX but I have no idea where that is around here??? Closest formal thing here is Famoso and thats straight up drag racing. So thats for now, and then the races in the outskirts of town every saturday maybe hehe. But I recently ruined the clutch lol so I bought a ACT stage 2 hopefully it lasts me a bit longer. Im trying to get a new gear set too, third grinds sometimes I dont like that, and after that is straighted out nos and bolt on turbo. hehe :]