1051 Pound Wild Hog Caught

BlackSS04

Ehh... i would have rather had a rifle... couple of shots to the heart / head and it woulda dropped...

Don't know about chasing after the damn thing though... couple shots would be just enough to piss it off...

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

gunna have to grow a genetically enhanced apple to fit in that swines mouth.

how bout just a watermelon? :jester:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a S&W 500... i can promise you this... that gun actually hurts my hand when i shoot it, it sucks, and i am not a little guy as some of you know... if you have never shot one, you have no idea the recoil, regardless of the compensation. It WOULD do the job, hell, this is the type of gun where you shoot someones arm and the whole thing goes bye bye...

wonder why they killed it... besides bacon for the next 12 years...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

i wanna call BS.... but i dunno..

To kill something that large...with such a small gun..... i dunno...

yeah my buddy lets me borrow his s&w 500 and that is a bad bitch a .50 caliber pistol with an 8 inch barrel would probably give me a heart attack if someone shot it at me it would definitly kill that damn pig

i can promise you this... that gun actually hurts my hand when i shoot it, it sucks, and i am not a little guy as some of you know... if you have never shot one, you have no idea the recoil, regardless of the compensation. It WOULD do the job, hell, this is the type of gun where you shoot someones arm and the whole thing goes bye bye...

:withstupid:

After a few rounds from that bad boy...that hog probobly weighed 1080lbs before he got ahold of it. :lol: Im wondering how a 11 or 12 year old kid fired that weapon. It was probobly like Will Smith from Men in Black with that noisy cricket gun.

I shot a 500S&W and it is a monster...I want one for my next firearm, much better than a 454casull or 480ruger There is a HUGE difference in recoil based on the cartridge type. We were shooting 285grain bullets and then switched to 425grain bullets...custom loaded...ouch...those 425's hurt like hell. The 285's werent too bad. The barrel was also ported and that helped too.

I shot a 500S&W and it is a monster...I want one for my next firearm, much better than a 454casull or 480ruger There is a HUGE difference in recoil based on the cartridge type. We were shooting 285grain bullets and then switched to 425grain bullets...custom loaded...ouch...those 425's hurt like hell. The 285's werent too bad. The barrel was also ported and that helped too.

ported=compensated - same thing. and yes the load is everything... as in many cases... HAHAHAHAHAHA.... :crackup:

i have a S&W 500... i can promise you this... that gun actually hurts my hand when i shoot it, it sucks, and i am not a little guy as some of you know... if you have never shot one, you have no idea the recoil, regardless of the compensation. It WOULD do the job, hell, this is the type of gun where you shoot someones arm and the whole thing goes bye bye...

wonder why they killed it... besides bacon for the next 12 years...

that gun has way enough punch to drop that pig. kinda a shame that it wasnt a wild pig.