new programmer

whitemax

k so im thinking about getting the superchip programmer for my truck.. i have heard alot of the ups and downs of all these diff tunes and everything but just wondering if any one has done the superchip program to theirs??

waste of time... those handhelds suck monster ass... think of herman munsters butt....

get a cuustom tune, and dont be lazy... work with a tuner such as Zipster and he will do ya right... shaved 4 seconds off my 1/4... well maybe not 4 seconds but it is worth it... lol

handhelds= :puke:

Yeah its like PCMforless but those guys are too genaric. I'd go with Zippy or like I did went with a tune from Charlie Wheatley. Those guys will get you the best tune and are cheap, not to mention they are awesome to talk to. Be sure to give them all your mods and things you want to get rid of like top speed and torque management.

lol where the hell did that come from? hahaha

the munsters is one of my all time favorite shows... and when i said monster ass, i instantly thought of him... and then of Hannibal lecter... i have a large tattoo of hannibal lector on my leg... a portrait... i also own a full painting of hannibal, and a skateboard on my wall of hannibal... that tattoo is the coolest... post pics later... wow did i go off topic here... oh well F it...

Yeah its like PCMforless but those guys are too genaric. I'd go with Zippy or like I did went with a tune from Charlie Wheatley. Those guys will get you the best tune and are cheap, not to mention they are awesome to talk to. Be sure to give them all your mods and things you want to get rid of like top speed and torque management.

cool deal man thanks. is there a web site for charlie wheatleys tunes?

You really need to search the forum here for who does the tuning.

Zippy and myself are the two guys who have the most tunes behind us as far as this forum goes.. as well as the best bang for your buck pricing.

If you are in the LA area I can prolly do an in person tune for you versus a mail order PCM for less tune or wheatley. Zippy offers mail order as well as onsite but he is in michigan.

You really need to search the forum here for who does the tuning.

Zippy and myself are the two guys who have the most tunes behind us as far as this forum goes.. as well as the best bang for your buck pricing.

If you are in the LA area I can prolly do an in person tune for you versus a mail order PCM for less tune or wheatley. Zippy offers mail order as well as onsite but he is in michigan.

im in ventura county..and what would be the in person tune...

sorry for all the questions guys

im in ventura county..and what would be the in person tune...

sorry for all the questions guys

Basically Frank would bring his laptop and tuning software and do it right there on the spot. Frank is a hell of a guy and a great tuner and always there to help out with any questions we on the forum have you should hook up with him you will not be dissapointed.

I have a PCMforless PCM for sale. I am looking into the NBS GMC. Bryan personally tuned the pcm. 93 octane tune with moderate shifts, not jaring but alot firmer. Really woke my VMAX up. I keep the factory PCM.

I'm near Dallas Ft Worth and also willing to ship.

Chris 214-663-2825