some one hit my truck

TheGunny

:fume::rant: I haven't driven my truck since monday and i was looking at it today when a noticed that my bumber was scraped to hell covered in white paint and tweaked in, it sucks that i make an effort to park far out in parking lots allow plenty of room and my truck gets hit , and i think you would have to hit it pretty hard to bend the bumber the way its bent... it sucks that people cant be responsible for there actions, maybe i'll snap some shots of it later it honestly makes me sick to look at it, I know body work isn't cheap either I'm going today after work to get an estimate ...anyone know of any good body shops in the san fernando valley??

Sorry to hear that. I almost hate taking my truck anywhere for fear that someone will do that. Had a '77 Trans-am (think Smokey and the Bandit) years ago and within 1 week someone had smashed in the right front corner at the GM plant where I worked at the time. There wasn't a car within 100 yards of it, so someone had to go out of their way to do it. It's too bad that people don't care about other peoples stuff. :shakehead:

call eddy at zdmotorsports... they have painted my truck entirely and are in the middle of repainting my shaved tailgate and roll pan and goodmark hood.

they are located on canoga near roscoe... here is their number -

818-313-8636

also their is another shop that is good too... located on canoga as well...

the custom shop - ask for mark

custom shop - 818-340-0696

tell them both that big dave with the blue silverado sent you... they will give you a better deal... but know this, ZD motorsports is slammed busy... you may have to wait a week or so... so try mark first at the custom shop.

hope that works.

call eddy at zdmotorsports... they have painted my truck entirely and are in the middle of repainting my shaved tailgate and roll pan and goodmark hood.

818-313-8636

tell them both that big dave with the blue silverado sent you... they will give you a better deal... but know this, ZD motorsports is slammed busy... you may have to wait a week or so... so try mark first at the custom shop.

hope that works.

thanks, I'll check them out today

Sucks to hear that man! I noticed a couple of weeks ago that I have a couple of dimples on my rear bumper. Just another reason not to get a roll pan until I move out of the city.

818-313-8636

hope that works.

hahaha tell them big dave sent you??? come man, you know that BIG Z told you bout them.

hazmat, definitley check out The Custom Shop. the do excellent and honest work and are SUPER cheap. and if it makes you feel any better you can tell them Big Dave sent you AND the guy with the red silverado haha. either way, have you thought about gettin a roll pan? just a thought.

hahaha tell them big dave sent you??? come man, you know that BIG Z told you bout them.

hazmat, definitley check out The Custom Shop. the do excellent and honest work and are SUPER cheap. and if it makes you feel any better you can tell them Big Dave sent you AND the guy with the red silverado haha. either way, have you thought about gettin a roll pan? just a thought.

OK LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT... ZDMOTORSPORTS PAINTED MY TRUCK - AND ARE PAINTING IT NOW - BIG Z HOOKED ME UP WITH THE CUSTOM SHOP WHO DID THE SHEET METAL WORK ON MY ROLL PAN AND SHAVED TAILGATE - I CANT VOUCH FOR THEIR PAINT THO... BOTH ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH... AS LONG AS YOU DONT MENTION LEFTCOAST - THEY WILL DOUBLE YOUR RATE... :driving: opps sorry for the caps... :banghead:

:fume::rant: I haven't driven my truck since monday and i was looking at it today when a noticed that my bumber was scraped to hell covered in white paint and tweaked in, it sucks that i make an effort to park far out in parking lots allow plenty of room and my truck gets hit , and i think you would have to hit it pretty hard to bend the bumber the way its bent... it sucks that people cant be responsible for there actions, maybe i'll snap some shots of it later it honestly makes me sick to look at it, I know body work isn't cheap either I'm going today after work to get an estimate ...anyone know of any good body shops in the san fernando valley??

Sorry to hear it. Good luck.

BOB

love that hood. Where did you get it?

OK LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT... ZDMOTORSPORTS PAINTED MY TRUCK - AND ARE PAINTING IT NOW - BIG Z HOOKED ME UP WITH THE CUSTOM SHOP WHO DID THE SHEET METAL WORK ON MY ROLL PAN AND SHAVED TAILGATE - I CANT VOUCH FOR THEIR PAINT THO... BOTH ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH... AS LONG AS YOU DONT MENTION LEFTCOAST - THEY WILL DOUBLE YOUR RATE... :driving: opps sorry for the caps... :banghead:

lol thats f*cked up dave haha