question about the BSER roll pan

rivierakid55

crap! yeah i've seen it but i don't remember where i saw it. i'll have to look for it, if i find the pictures before someone puts some up i'll do it.

THis is what i plan on doing evetually...but not exactly like that...i dont want round..and i dont want them to stick out like that....

SilveradoSS-6.jpg

I cant find a picture of what look im going for, but it involves the use f an exhaust tip from the 69/70 Gt500's....they were in the center..

Edited by ChevyMan23 (see edit history)

crap! yeah i've seen it but i don't remember where i saw it. i'll have to look for it, if i find the pictures before someone puts some up i'll do it.

thanks wody. ive seen it done with like a sir michaels pan but not with the bser pan.

THis is what i plan on doing evetually...but not exactly like that...i dont want round..and i dont want them to stick out like that....

SilveradoSS-6.jpg

I cant find a picture of what look im going for, but it involves the use f an exhaust tip from the 69/70 Gt500's....they were in the center..

i think that if the tips were flush and it wasn't completly molded in like that it would look a lot better.

i like the roush exhaust tips but they are like 200 bones each.

2003_0204_141243_2.jpg

you may have someone photoshop a bunch of different options for you.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

I like the Stylin Concepts one made for doing things like that... I don't think it would look right going through a rollpan though like they claim... The only thing I don't like is the price.

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx?pa...mp;scid=BIZRATE

Seems like you could make one pretty cheap if you really wanted to. Aluminum sheet and a polishing wheel...

• 2 weeks later...

there is a big F250 with a roll pan and exhaust like that, but they just came right through where the license plate was which looks like they skimped out... but none the less it sounds wicked bc its a big diesel and one day my pants got tighter when i was sitting a little behind it and i saw heat waves a from the exhaust ha it was pretty cool