Opinion..

Seen a SS for sale today with some sweet American Racing 6 star chrome wheels..called the guy up and offered him 500+stock wheels/tires for his chrome/tires...his tires are in better shape then mine.... fair deal?

here is what they looked like...

post-9749-1180662586_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, they look kinda familiar. I paid $310 a wheel, no tires, when I bought mine. :thumbs:

DSC00139R.jpg

Looks sharp!!! I'm so excited about this deal...I'm pretty sure the dude bought the truck with the wheels on it and likes the idea making 500 cash from changing wheels...his truck will sell for the same price regardless of the wheels. He said buyers have been asking him if he still have the stock wheels....I 80% sure he will take my offer....he said he would call me first thing in the morning.

Hmmm, they look kinda familiar. I paid $310 a wheel, no tires, when I bought mine. :thumbs:

DSC00139R.jpg

off topic but see those ripples along the bottom of your truck on the doors...mine has those also when looked at a certain angle...what causes that? something optical?? .... I have felt mine and stuff and it appears to have no dents or stuff along that line

off topic but see those ripples along the bottom of your truck on the doors...mine has those also when looked at a certain angle...what causes that? something optical?? .... I have felt mine and stuff and it appears to have no dents or stuff along that line

Common problem with the SS's cladding, some are worse than others.

Common problem with the SS's cladding, some are worse than others.

Its the 3M tape that makes the body ripples. You can take the body cladding off and put on new tape and it will disapear for awhile. Mine looked the same way for a long time. Sorry, to get off topic the wheels look great and even a better price.