Still Looking

Verch

Here is an 03 your not gonna find any 06 awd didnt make them and I don't believe they even made 05

or it was the last year it was an option i can't remember so here is an 03 with mods and good looking truck at a great price and its AWD

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...0&cardist=0

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Here is an 03 your not gonna find any 06 awd didnt make them and I don't believe they even made 05

or it was the last year it was an option i can't remember so here is an 03 with mods and good looking truck at a great price and its AWD

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...0&cardist=0

yeah i sent him a pm bro. hope to hear from somebody...

You should have checked more on the wrecked truck. If there fixed right it is no big deal, and you can usually get a better price just because it has a salvage title. I have bought a few vehicles in my time that have had a salvage title, been fixed right, and most of the time at least 2/3rds of value. I have never got a bad one, but you have to know what you are looking for, and make sure that it was repaired right. Good luck in your search for a SSS.

Steve

i checked the one out on mequon rd today. 19,000 miles, 23" foose rims and stock 20's, everything looks stock like it was never raced. light tint on front windows. The down side is the body has some scratches and some minor damage on the lower right rear, by the exhaust pipe. Looks like he/she tried to back over something that was just high enough to rub it but not dent it. also i think it has an extended warranty. asking 27,500 i think. I'm not a fan of the rims or the size of them, so I'd ask him to put the stock rims on and take 1500 off the price for that. then for the damage done and the scratches to be fixed another 1500 off(or have an estimate before purchase), but that is just my opinion and only an opinion. And no i have no idea who the guy is. I just know 2 people asked me if i was selling mine, so i looked at it.(and those people should pay more attention to rim design and size because they look nothing like mine!)

If i remember right, the one at bergstrom had a cracked tonoe cover, billet grill, custom exhaust, tinted windows, halo head lights i think, i'm not sure of the mileage any more, but i remember thinking that their asking price wasn't half bad.

hope it helps

Later

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

I've got a 06 with 12,000 miles and a ton of mods if your interested. Its a gourgeous truck but i dont know what your looking to spend. If it sounds like something you may be interested in depending on price drop me a pm

I still have my 05'AWD silver birch for sale if you want to purchase it.

-16k miles, still has 84k miles left on the GM certified warranty.

-Tonnue cover(painted to match)

-Spray in bed liner(looks new)

-Factory chrome 20's

-AWD

-JVC Double din in dash dvd player

-Mtx 10" sub's w/coustic amp

-Will throw in a N20 kit(truck has no mods EVER)

-5% tint

-Black leather

-Tow package

-XM/onstar

-Mobile 1 at all oil changes

-Billet grill

Hit me up and make me an offer, this truck just sits in my work parking lot and I need it gone.

Edited by StevenAz (see edit history)