Ron at Saint Pauleys is the MAN!

ChargedSS

:chevy: I spoke with Ron last night about purchasing a New SS fully loaded with the options that I wanted and WOW!, I have never seen such deals available anywhere nation wide compared to what Ron is offering. Anyone needing a GM product needs to give Ron the first call, he'll save you Thousands upon Thousands over what these So called deals that the Dealers offer. No hassle, no haggling, just get what you want at the best possible price. As soon as I figure out financing Ron is getting my business 110%, and he deals all over the US. Just thought you guys should know...

Nathan Rollins

Santa Clarita California

Cool, great price, have fun with it!

Then comes the fun part of upgrades...

Chatsworth California, Project R has quoted me $6800 out the door for the Radix with the 3.00 Pulley (8#'s of boost), Arizona Speed and Marine Full Length Ceramic Coated Headers and Corsa Exhaust installed and tuned to perfection.

Whacha Think?

Sounds good to me, but I am not educated in the upgrade department other than what I have been reading on this site. My budget at this time does not allow for upgrades, so my SS is just as it was when I drove it off the lot. I still love it, but one day I hope to join the in crowd and create MORE POWER! :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived