Rightside Mirror broken

PVerspeek

Guys,

Broke the mirror; and the heating wasn't working any more. SO need a new one urgent. Overhere they charge me € 160 (190$) for a new one; without salestax.

I have a friend in Miami, who could send them over. Where would I purchase them best?

Regards

Pascal

Guys,

Broke the mirror; and the heating wasn't working any more. SO need a new one urgent. Overhere they charge me € 160 (190$) for a new one; without salestax.

I have a friend in Miami, who could send them over. Where would I purchase them best?

Regards

Pascal

Dealer here wants almost $200 for the whole thing too... you're getting a better deal than I can in Iowa. I knew they were expensive, but that's just plain silly! :banghead:

It's only the glass I need; not the plastic and other coverage... Is that still 200$???

djjeeezus... pffff. THat's a lot of money for an ordinary piece of mirror.

P.

No, the glass itself is much cheaper. If I remember right, fast4popper said he paid around 50-60 bucks for the glass only on his. Give him a PM to see if he's got the part number on a reciept or something. :thumbs: