408 Cubic Inch Crew Cab SS

SCIV

He says he installed ALL SS body panels. Where is the cladding? Where is the Grill? Where is the tailgate spoiler? Where is the painted tailgate handle?

I have seen much better clones. If you are going to do something, do it right, or don't do it at all.

Yeah, guys ur a bunch of kids that cry because he doesnt have ss cladding(which wont fit a CC) and he doesnt have a $100 wing that does nothing or that all important grille which is so cooooool! just proves some people are always gonna whine about something ESPECIALLY when its nicer that theirs. idiots. i can vouch for the owner as well, and this truck is amazing. at that price u could trade in ur slow SS and get a real truck :) oops now ive said too much, might get banned. o well, who wants to be a part of a site where guys act like this anyways? peace out girls!

Edited by DBYRD1 (see edit history)

Yeah, guys ur a bunch of kids that cry because he doesnt have ss cladding(which wont fit a CC) and he doesnt have a $100 wing that does nothing or that all important grille which is so cooooool! just proves some people are always gonna whine about something ESPECIALLY when its nicer that theirs. idiots. i can vouch for the owner as well, and this truck is amazing. at that price u could trade in ur slow SS and get a real truck :) oops now ive said too much, might get banned. o well, who wants to be a part of a site where guys act like this anyways? peace out girls!

yea i agree on this one... i love silverados... but believe me, chevy doesnt have all of the answers when it comes to a stock SS... i have seen non ss trucks that cost twice if not three times as much as a stock SS and much faster and better looking too once they have been modded of course... look at parish for example... and who says cladding makes a truck... i could put cladding on my truck and make it look 100% like a real SS but i choose NOT too, and it certainly isnt because i cant afford not too either...

with the amount of money and time i put into my NON SS i could have bought and paid for an 07 free and clear and i would rather have mine any day. i think the truck for sale is bad ass... great for the price... no one could build a truck like that for his asking price...if i was in the market for a new truck i would buy that in a heart beat for that price...

yeah, if it's an ss, keep it ss. don't mess it up by leaving off cladding and grilles and spoilers. most impotantly, don't mess up a REAL SS by changing the wheels, grills, adding stripes that belong on '69 camaros. I agree, keep it REAL.

:lol::lol::lol:

:chillpill:

The reason everyone is talking about the cladding is, because its a detail that not to many people actually go through the trouble off. And yes...you can make the caldding fit ( I have seen one crew cab SS) You cut two of the rear pieces and mold it together. But anyways the people here are talking about the fact that he advertises it as an SS. Its a badass truck yes but if you are just gonna sit around and take shots at our trucks, then leave because all you are then is a :troll:

The main issue I believe is this. "Silver Birch Metallic Installed all SS body panels so that it looks just like an SS truck except it's got 4 DOORS and 2wd. "

Get off your high horse

But either way the engine work is very nice.

I think most just don't like people making clones without putting in the effort to make it a real clone. Some slap some 20" SS wheels and say it's a SS clone. It's the half @ss effort that pisses people off. Now as for you little girl. Somone should ban you @ss for acting like a 2 year old and saying stupid $hit IMO. I agree people should not post negative comments in a for sale ad so maybe the admins will remove all the negative stuff.

:chillpill:

The reason everyone is talking about the cladding is, because its a detail that not to many people actually go through the trouble off. And yes...you can make the caldding fit ( I have seen one crew cab SS) You cut two of the rear pieces and mold it together. But anyways the people here are talking about the fact that he advertises it as an SS. Its a badass truck yes but if you are just gonna sit around and take shots at our trucks, then leave because all you are then is a :troll:

The main issue I believe is this. "Silver Birch Metallic Installed all SS body panels so that it looks just like an SS truck except it's got 4 DOORS and 2wd. "

Get off your high horse

But either way the engine work is very nice.

:withstupid:

I don't think anyone is debating that it is a very nice truck, just that the add says he install all body cladding and it looks just like an SS , when in fact there are some things left out...