New pricing and options info...

jwest1975

That must mean the price schedule from Edmunds is closer to the truth than I thought. :sigh:

Base is $39,995 +

$200 CD Changer

$195 Dual Zone Climate Control

$35 Engine Block Heater

$695 OnStar

$215 Trailering Package

$325 XM Radio

or $41,625 for me. :eek:

If I have to pay $695 for the OnStar, I wonder if it is worth it? And I thought the OnStar and the dual zone climate control, was included with the LT trim. :crazy:

I don't have the info infront of me, but I believe that dcairns is right. Edmunds appears to have the same pricing that I got from the dealer today. Here is the link:

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2003/chevrolet/...00ss/index.html

Justin

PS- I had the same question regarding onstar....I think that if I'm spending this much on a truck, I might as well get every available feature.

Yeah, I guess you are right, after spending $40k just to get one, it is not the time to start getting cheap about features, even if they are real expensive for something of limited value. The thing I like best about OnStar is the anti-theft aspect.

Ok guys to get with the program. I have comfirmed with one of my dealers this information is correct right from GM's pricing website. Or as the story goes, right from the horses mouth. If anyone has any questions call me ! Thanks

Base is $39,995 +

$200 CD Changer

$195 Dual Zone Climate Control

$35 Engine Block Heater

$695 OnStar

$215 Trailering Package

$325 XM Radio

:thumbs:

$325 for XM radio!! Thats crazy. Fourty-one thousand dollar truck huh? Looks like I'll be waiting a few years for the price to come down and be content with my $35,000 truck. What's the price for a Lightning these days, not that I'm crossing over to the dark side, just wondering if people are going to think the SS is worth it when they can buy a 911 or Vette for about the same price. :confused:

I hate fords but..........

F-150 Harley Davidson Edition has it all. 4 comfortable seats, leather, big chrome rims and tires, hp+, 0-60 in 6.9 secs. It's hard to argue @ $4,000 to $6,000 less than the SS this thing's a bargain. I'll just keep telling my self.......

I hate fords

I hate fords

I hate fords

cvp

Archived