just a random pic of my truck

just got the goodmark hood installed

shaved the tailgate

installed the roll pan

truck is finally done... i will be doing a full photo shoot of ALL my mods inside and out in the next day or two... but here is a random picture for some feedback

bw-truck.jpg

Looks great, whats written on the Cowl hood?

Oooooh oooooh oooooh!!! Lemmee guess!

I wish I was a black SS?!?!?! Ok honestly, i now know what mine will look like when done. Minus the exhaust. I think I sit lower, but the hood, the roll pan, and the tonneau definitely add to the look. And oh yea, mine's black...

yea no it doesnt say that... it says SUPERCHARGED...

if i wanted a black ss i could have gotten one and saved a lot of money!@!@

just wait for the full photoshoot you will see all of the upgrades and then understand why i say that

yea i am considering lowering it more... i just dont know how low i can go with 24" rims... without rubbing my tire...

anyone?

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

damn man, looks great. get those photos up asap, i wanna see that thing!

as long as you can keep the same height tire (prefrebly shorter) than stock and dont go wider than a 305, it will only rub a little when turning full lock parking. mine rubs when turned full lock, but only when no throttle is being applied..... i wouldnt worry about it, go lower :D

ok ok ok... i will look into lowering it this week... hopefully i can do it for around $600 bucks... anyone?? i am waiting for my photographer to get unbusy... i took the above picture, but i forgot my tripod and when you shoot in low light in program mode, you gotta have a tripod... i dont have a steady hand...

as far as my current suspension mods... i have nitro actives x4, and front and rear sway bars - belltech... and 2 inch drop shackles in the rear... ok... time for a new post...