X13-D

SS Silv

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many sonic adds on commercials here but yet there isnt one within 50 miles of me. boohoo.

I know right! Down here in Miami you see a commercial every ten minutes and the closet sonics is like in orlando! (300 miles)

you've all got it twisted. the best fast food burger around is steak n shake by far. its addicting as hell, with all their milkshakes and all. if you haven't tryed em yet, i'd suggest you do.

I ate at a steak n shake up in tampa....i asked for jalepenos for my burger....there was a fingernail in there... :puke:

I also see their commercials alot but cant find a Sonic nearby and i'm jonesn to try them.

I've heard rumors that there is one in Mass but I haven't found it yet.

My wife just tried some or two to be exact..lol and she said they taste just like a McDonalds Cheeseburger with a pickle and that flavor on a chip is not a good thing :puke:

that's what I heard too

i think in n out burger sucks, at least the ones here do, they were great yrs ago

but now i go someplace else,

i like whataburger in the mid south. best burger around.

i cant beleive you just said in n out sucks i could shoot you. here its the best burgers you can get and the on ei go to has awesome fries, always fresh, i always put them on my burger. its my one meal i get that i dont care what kind of calories it has.