X13-D

SS Silv

the xd13 doritos definetly taste like a cheese burger. actually like a burger king whoper. they have a hint of flame broil to them. if you like them you better grab as much as you can, i dont think they will be around very long. they might make it through the summer. i would know because i work for frito lay in route sales. they were direct shipped to the walmart i service. i cant even order them they arent available through my plant right now. it could be a different story in other parts of the country.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say that In-N-Out is the best burger around here. The only problem I have is that some times the burgers have a slight onion taste on them from the grill and I hate onions. Other than that, their great especially with extra cheese.

As far as the sonic is concerned, I don't particularly care for their burgers. I do think they have a great drink and dessert selection though. In my town they have built one so far and two more are under construction. All of which will be roughly within a 5 mile radius :crazy:

the xd13 doritos definetly taste like a cheese burger. actually like a burger king whoper. they have a hint of flame broil to them. if you like them you better grab as much as you can, i dont think they will be around very long. they might make it through the summer. i would know because i work for frito lay in route sales. they were direct shipped to the walmart i service. i cant even order them they arent available through my plant right now. it could be a different story in other parts of the country.

you;re right...it's probably only a summer thing like the LiveWire orange mountain dew. I have to stock up on it during the summer and usually run out by october.......

so many sonic adds on commercials here but yet there isnt one within 50 miles of me. boohoo.

:withstupid: I always want to try them when I see the commercials but we don't have any here either. :banghead:

After reading the other people's posts are there even more than a couple in the country?

I've got them in my Cuberland Farms and at my Mobile stations... I haven't tried them yet but my friends say it's not worth it because the taste of pickle is so strong... Other than that I've heard good things...