need some drop suggestions

ok, as you all know, i have a ecsb NON-SS... right now my suspension mods and tire specs are -

305/35/24's

2inch rear drop shackles, belltech

nitro actives x4

front and rear sway bars - belltech

now i want to lower this a lottle more, but dont want to wreck anything or ruin the ride or current suspension set up... will i have to get different sway bars for a lower drop....

also i will get rid of the rear shackles too... what kits does anyone recommend?? i want to spend around $600 hopefully installed...

anyone???

check out the mcghauhys kit my truck rides awesome and everything with the 2/3.5 kit and 325/40/22,s they are not 24,s but my tires are pretty big so they are probably about the same size as yours no rubbing issues and no bad ride

w_SSCalipers4.jpg

w_SSCalipers3.jpg

DSCI0091.jpg

DSCI0090.jpg

you wont have any rubbing issues, just when parking like i said.

if you dont mind a stiff(not harsh) ride:

-belltech 3" leafs

-belltech lowering springs (2" or 3", depending on how you want the stance)

that setup would ride slightly stiffer than stock, and handle MUCH better. because you have wider than stock tires, you cannot tuck your tires up into your fenders during suspension travel. so the higher spring rate of the new springs will help keep you from bottoming out.

if you want the most stock-like ride:

-2" drop spindles

-3" shackle and hanger combo

that will be stock spring rates, and will ride very close to stock. it will, however, signifigantly reduce your payload. if thats an issue, you will need some helper bags for the rear.