Wheels

RacerJJ

I am looking into buying the lightest wheels I can find in the 16" to 18" range (preferably 18"). I am not concerned with load ratings or any of that stuff. My truck is a race truck and race truck only now and I'm looking at getting rid of the heavy 22's. Chrome or black, doesn't matter. Please chime in with some insight and ideas. TIA...

i think theres a brand called Bogart, or something like that, not sure. they are supposed to be the lightest you can get. but they are straight up race wheels, and are ugly as shit. i would never want them on my truck. but if you're goin for function before anything else, those should work. check out jegs.com too they have a lot of racing wheels

how much you looking to spend? i need some 18x 10 forged wheels. centerline doesent offer anything in this size im looking at weld evo 18 x10 for my radials. my 18;s weigh like 24 lbs a wheel they are 18 x 8.5 if i can get a decent deal on some welds i may be able to sell these for a decent price.

how much you looking to spend? i need some 18x 10 forged wheels. centerline doesent offer anything in this size im looking at weld evo 18 x10 for my radials. my 18;s weigh like 24 lbs a wheel they are 18 x 8.5 if i can get a decent deal on some welds i may be able to sell these for a decent price.

I'm not sure about pricing just yet as I haven't even begun to look. I really like your wheels and tires so this may be soemthing I will be very interested in. Keep me posted! I gues I was thinking no more than $2000 for wheels and drag radials.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

Bogart Racing wheels are the lightest you will find and they don't look like crap either. 8lbs for a 16x10. Expect to pay for that though as 4 will cost you $2000 for just the wheels alone. Trust me, I looked into this.

My next suggestion is to go with a nice forged wheel like centerline in the smallest size you can find that will host the tire size you want to run. (...as the other guys said).

Picture of Bogart racing wheel: