Got a ride in a Supercharged SRT-10

I went to the jeep dealer with my girlfriend to look at the jeep she was interested in. I check it out tell her what I think of it, and start negotiating with the salesman. Well she got a 02' grand Cherokee loaded v8 with 60k and a 6 month warr for 10k out the door. Not too bad of a deal, well after the doc's were signed, I walk to the back where they were washing the jeep. I see there is a srt-10 pickup in the employee parking lot and asked the salesman who it belonged too. It was his, he said he had put a paxton supercharger on it running 6lb boost, meth, headers, no cats, different trans, and lots of suspension work. I half jokingly asked if I can get a ride in it and he went and asked his boss :jester: . Boss gave the ok and off we were. We took a hard left out of the parking lot and it had almost no body roll and stuck very well. He got in front of a few cars and punched it into third gear and the rear was getting a little squrly :eek: . Got it to 115 in no time. I was very impressed with the truck, it hauled ass, and was very nice in the interior. We got back to the dealer and my girlfriend said she could hear us the whole time on the drive :thumbs: I asked how it does at the track he runs a 11.7 on street tires and a 11.3 with slicks.

it must have been a regular cab for it being that quick. i know a guy whos best time was 11.7 with all of those mods plus a few more and slicks. but he is running a quad cab.

It was a single cab. He has a lot of stuff done to it, he said 25k in mods. After the drive I got in the ss a little later for dinner, it felt like there was no supercharger on it lol. I have never been in a truck with so much power, I don't think I could drive somthing like that for my daily driver, or atleast keep my license. His truck sounds just like a nascar :thumbs: .