FS: Pace Setter Long tube headers

Black2003SS

I am heading in a different direction and want to see what the market is for a set of used Pacesetter LT headers. They have about 15k miles on them. They have some slight corrosion underneath by the collectors, but nothing serious or major. The engine bay part looks great with just aged coating color. I will also include the two highflow cats that are inlien with the headers. I have tubing or a "custom" setup from the headers to the stock exhaust location, but I'm not sure of the condition until I get it off of the truck. At worst case, it would need some freshening up on the welds on the tubing. I am thinking $350 for the headers/cats/tubing plus shipping. Let me know. Open to offers. I'll have pics by the end of the weekend hopefully.

Ok...Detjoe will have first dibs, if he passes once he sees pictures, we will go in order of interest. I ordered my new setup today, so these will be off the truck in a week or so. I'm going a totally different direction with the truck. Thanks.