SoCal Meet @ Carlsbad, CA! August 25th!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i kind of deceided that the 15/91 interchange is a good spot. i know there is a starbucks off of magnolia or cajalco for sure and that would be good . i will need a lil jump start that early. hopefully i will be able to beat on my truck this time out. this last mod is taking a while and im worried everything wont be right with them so i may have to play around with the new set up. nbut the truck will be there even if i have to wait to put it on.

well i kind of deceided that the 15/91 interchange is a good spot. i know there is a starbucks off of magnolia or cajalco for sure and that would be good . i will need a lil jump start that early. hopefully i will be able to beat on my truck this time out. this last mod is taking a while and im worried everything wont be right with them so i may have to play around with the new set up. nbut the truck will be there even if i have to wait to put it on.

how are you planing on getting there? which route?

7am, I'll be there earlier with Joe. There are a few guys setting up some carting afterwards and a cruise, fun stuff!

hey moregrip,

what time doe's the show end and the other stuff begin?...

yes saturday the 25th it is! the 29th is a wed

:dupe: dumb question, too lazy to look on the calender..

so where will all the IE SS's meet up this time? :dunno:

i might actualy make it there the day before and stay the weekend?... still have some plannin to do.

if anyone wants to do the same i might be able to get you a break on the prices at my resort in carlsbad?... have to check but i think i could. :dunno:

well i kind of deceided that the 15/91 interchange is a good spot. i know there is a starbucks off of magnolia or cajalco for sure and that would be good . i will need a lil jump start that early.

if i don't go the day before, i'll meet up with you guys then.

me and reynaldo will meet you up where the 215/15 fwy meet. its closer for us :thumbs:

oh ok i gotch, you could take cajalco, but that road is f'ed up. sounds good well figure out a place as the time comes.

7am, I'll be there earlier with Joe. There are a few guys setting up some carting afterwards and a cruise, fun stuff!

i know this is a dumb question but by carting your reffering to go carting right?... if so what kind and how much for the rentals?. thanks :cheers:

hey moregrip,

what time doe's the show end and the other stuff begin?...

:dupe: dumb question, too lazy to look on the calender..

i might actualy make it there the day before and stay the weekend?... still have some plannin to do.

if anyone wants to do the same i might be able to get you a break on the prices at my resort in carlsbad?... have to check but i think i could. :dunno:

if i don't go the day before, i'll meet up with you guys then.

7-9am is what the exotics usually show up for, not that we can't stay longer, I've seen several side bars on what to do afterwards but nothing concrete yet

Edited by moregrip (see edit history)

more grip thanks...

ash06gto's plan for that texas loosy's place sounds great!... i just got pictures of a whole bunch of daisy dukes walking around the place serving food in lil bikini's :devil: ;)

more grip thanks...

ash06gto's plan for that texas loosy's place sounds great!... i just got pictures of a whole bunch of daisy dukes walking around the place serving food in lil bikini's :devil: ;)

LOL, I didn't know Texas Loosey's was still around! good deal!