So close

00silverad0

I had an opportunity in April to purchase a 05 VHO silver Birch Metallic from a dealership in South Florida. It had 9,680 miles on it, leather, navigation, steering wheel controls, bed cover 4.10 rear onstar, power seats, heated seats.. you name it the truck had it except for dvd and sunroof. Anyway I didnt have the $ at the time and the dealership had no idea what it was that they had, I asked the salesman if it was a VHO and can I see the RPO on it. He said " Well ya its a silverado but what did you call it"? I then asked if it had the 6.0 L vortec engine. He replied, let ,me go check the sticker. Needless to say nobody in the dealership knew how rare these trucks were. It was traded in by a police officer because his condo assocation would not let him keep it there. It wound up staying behind his police station for 5 months till it was traded in. TRUCK WAS IMMACULATE!!! I test drove it a while back and I had to have it. After I finished Fire Academy I was able to get back to work and have a steady paycheck. I check back about a month later and it was GONE!!!!! Totally bummed me out man.. this was the one for sure. They were asking 22,988 and that was before I even told them what I was willing to pay. Anyway sorry for the rant but I was wondering if any of you guys know anyone who has recently purchased this VHO because I would like to get in contact with him or her and see if I could buy it off them. If you guys have any ways of looking up owners on other forums with VHO's and happen to see this one PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks, Justin