still have the corsa's sport or touring, the cowl hoods, and now 3

Me personally, I like the Hood I got, the cowl induction part sticks up a little higher than the Reflexxions hood your showing, then again, thats just my 02

yeah your right but this one bolts up without any other changes.. i've got a scoop on my hood now that does nothing for performance, but i like the way it looks...

post-8665-1182297638_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182297648_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182297661_thumb.jpg

Hey David, those Volant intakes are the right part # for the SS correct?

I might consider actuley getting it this time since it is for the SS this time, last time i didnt get it since i didnt want to deal with the hassel of making it fit

Hey David, those Volant intakes are the right part # for the SS correct?

I might consider actuley getting it this time since it is for the SS this time, last time i didnt get it since i didnt want to deal with the hassel of making it fit

yes they are the correct part number for the SSS, and the 15053 will fit just as well i used it on my LQ9 and it fit easily, the guy i did sell it to used it on his SSS and had no problem he said it fit great?... i called volant before i bought mine, and when i sold the other one, and they confirmed there interchangable the difference is very minimal between the two rubber TB grommets. not trying to be a smartass just want everyone to know whats up, cause a lot of people look on here for this kind of info.

if you want one of the intakes just let me know, and i'll hold one for you. if you want an exhaust i'll cut you a little break on it if you buy both?.. i think i'm going to bolt one up to my truck just to prove it will work just like the SSS system... i'll take pics when i do and post it in a new thread.

can you cut me a break on the 14290 ill pick it up tomorrow.and install same day.will let you know if it bolts up.save you the trouble of doing it yourself?otherwise just going to install magnaflow muffler.thanks

can you cut me a break on the 14290 ill pick it up tomorrow.and install same day.will let you know if it bolts up.save you the trouble of doing it yourself?otherwise just going to install magnaflow muffler.thanks

i've only got the 14292's right now, i'm picking up the 14290's on friday... and i just went outside to mess with it, and to get to the point they will work in every way.. hangers, bends, and all is the same. except the head pipe is a 3" on the corsa, and the pipes after the cats on our trucks are 2-3/4" so to much for the torca clamps to squeeze.. so the pipes need to be welded in these 2 spots (pic below)... i'll pm you my number call me and we'll talk.

edit..

PRICE CUT i'll take $550 for the corsa's your choice, that should more then cover the 2 welds nessescary to install them.

post-8665-1182391005_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

yes they are the correct part number for the SSS, and the 15053 will fit just as well i used it on my LQ9 and it fit easily, the guy i did sell it to used it on his SSS and had no problem he said it fit great?... i called volant before i bought mine, and when i sold the other one, and they confirmed there interchangable the difference is very minimal between the two rubber TB grommets. not trying to be a smartass just want everyone to know whats up, cause a lot of people look on here for this kind of info.

if you want one of the intakes just let me know, and i'll hold one for you. if you want an exhaust i'll cut you a little break on it if you buy both?.. i think i'm going to bolt one up to my truck just to prove it will work just like the SSS system... i'll take pics when i do and post it in a new thread.

Yeah, i know it would have fit i also called volant ( Thanks for the Number by the way ) and they said it would fit, only problem would be the grommet to the TB, which i know i could have made it fit, just didnt wanna have the hassel of cutting or anything....bassically i was being lazy at the time lol

But yeah i might take one of your hands this time, just give me some time to think about it and see if i can get the money togather, then i will let ya know

-Onyx

EDIT:

By the way David, that hood looks Sick! :cheers:

Edited by onyx_ss (see edit history)

Yeah, i know it would have fit i also called volant ( Thanks for the Number by the way ) and they said it would fit, only problem would be the grommet to the TB, which i know i could have made it fit, just didnt wanna have the hassel of cutting or anything....bassically i was being lazy at the time lol

But yeah i might take one of your hands this time, just give me some time to think about it and see if i can get the money togather, then i will let ya know

-Onyx

EDIT:

By the way David, that hood looks Sick! :cheers:

no problem just let me know when you figure it out..

and thanks for the compliment but i'm not sure which hood your talking about.. the 03-05 i'm selling?, the 06-07 that would fit my truck?, or the scoop i have on mine?.. either way thanks i guess.. lol.

no problem just let me know when you figure it out..

and thanks for the compliment but i'm not sure which hood your talking about.. the 03-05 i'm selling?, the 06-07 that would fit my truck?, or the scoop i have on mine?.. either way thanks i guess.. lol.

Haha, forgot there was multiple hoods on this thread. Im talking about the scoop on your truck

Haha, forgot there was multiple hoods on this thread. Im talking about the scoop on your truck

in that case.. thanks a lot! :cheers::D

sometime's i question it thinking i need something functional? :dunno: but i guess a hood is'nt going to do anything more then extract some heat.. i might one day if i don't sell all the cowl's.. but otherwise i'm happy as-is.