old man talkin' some sh*t!

today i was sitting at a LOOONG stop light and up rolls next to me is an old beater van that says joe's plumbing and a man who had to be at least 70 years old... with long scraggley hair and was checking out my truck... looking at everything and then looked down at me wheels and started shaking his head...

i look at my girl and said... he is probably wondering why i have expensive rims or maybe has never seen big wheels... anyways i look at him and he is still shaking his head and i ask him about it... the conversation went something like this...

"what's up? i said.

"you got big rims and little brakes... you need to git some bigger brakes and rotors... too small... too small..."

i laughed my ass off and said, yea yea yea i KNOW!!!

who knew he'd kknow about big brakes...

he then saw the SUPERCHARGED logo on the hood and got excited and said ooOOOoooo as he drove off..

damn, guess i need to pony up some money for the brakes sooner than later... damn it... of course i have to wait until i get back from getting married in Hawaii in OCT, and i am paying for the whole thing... ugh.

no, i knew i had to get brakes, just being a procrastinator having to have to shell out 20k+ for a wedding soon...

its ok bud, its just a fact of life that some know more then others......brakes have nothing to do with marriage, just admit the old man school'd ya

24s on stock brakes is like putting a huge wing on a stock civic...to some it makes sense to the rest it doesnt

its ok bud, its just a fact of life that some know more then others......brakes have nothing to do with marriage, just admit the old man school'd ya

24s on stock brakes is like putting a huge wing on a stock civic...to some it makes sense to the rest it doesnt

USA is doing the right thing as we all know it takes money to mod these trucks so i think he is keeping his woman satisfied by marrying her that way she wont ask questions later when the checking account is a few grand short due to oo maybe a new set of BAER brakes.keep em occupied so they dont pick up on the little things.

no, i knew i had to get brakes, just being a procrastinator having to have to shell out 20k+ for a wedding soon...

a recent study by the american bar assoc. discovered that a divorce cost 250 times more than a wedding.

lets see that would be $5,000,000

ENJOY YOUR WEDDING............

how much are brakes?

well considering my woman... she is a real keeper... those of you that know why, know why... the rest can just trust me on this one. lets put it this way... if it wasnt for her, the odds of me being 6 feet deep was pretty good... no kidding.

i may get the brakes sooner than later... if that deal on ebay comes back anytime soon for the baer aluma sports i may grab them... unless anyone knows of a smokin deal... anyone?

well considering my woman... she is a real keeper... those of you that know why, know why... the rest can just trust me on this one. lets put it this way... if it wasnt for her, the odds of me being 6 feet deep was pretty good... no kidding.

i may get the brakes sooner than later... if that deal on ebay comes back anytime soon for the baer aluma sports i may grab them... unless anyone knows of a smokin deal... anyone?

tbyrne posted something about them being onsale last week. that's about all i know. :dunno: