WTB Silver SS Wheels

I am looking for a set of 20" oem ss wheels with or without price. Would prefer some in the South Texas area, but if the price is good, i don't mind having to pay shipping to get them.

I prefer them in silver. Also looking for the silverado ss tailgate spoiler at a good price. Pm me if you have any of these two.

How much are you looking to spend? Would have to be shipped from PA. They silver, off a 30 mile truck and in excellent condition/ with center caps.

Thanks... but I already bought some off ebay without tires.. silver 20's. But how much do you want for them. I might have a buyer.. Very popular rims down in Texas...

Not sure, just want to get what the going rate is to soften the price of new wheels. I would sell them with or without tires. Tires have about 10,000 miles left on them.

Thanks... but I already bought some off ebay without tires.. silver 20's. But how much do you want for them. I might have a buyer.. Very popular rims down in Texas...