Life of SS owner's wife...

Prestoar

I had a few friends over last night and my wife ran to the local beverage store for a few choice 6 packs. I had just installed my 6000K HIDs and she was loving them. She wants a pair for her 04 Trailblazer. She had a truck follow her to the store and once inside they told her thats a really sharp truck, what is it? a 07? She said nah..a 03 I think, its my husbands truck and he babies it so much. She told them she is always finding empty boxes with truck mods everywhere..in the closet, under the bed, at the front door. Its never ending :yellow_loser: They said yea we can tell it has aftermarket parts...the headlights are so bright and awesome looking :ughdance:

props to bgdsub72 and I'm sure if I run into problems like some have...I have faith bgdsub72 will correct the issue

We really do have the best looking trucks on the road and the power to back it up.

HID's are great and the wife loves to drive my truck because she gets attention in parking lots people don't expect to see a woman driving my truck I guess.

My wife is too scared to drive mine................She said that she won't drive it because if something were to happen to it, she would never hear the end of it...........I guess I'm lucky------------- :jester:

My wife is too scared to drive mine................She said that she won't drive it because if something were to happen to it, she would never hear the end of it...........I guess I'm lucky------------- :jester:

Mine is the same way. :thumbs:

:withstupid: yeah same here, plus my wife is tiny (4'11") so she cant see over the 06 hood and scoop i added, she just is'nt capable of judging it safely, so she don't try :)

but i did just get a new second car, kinda hers.. but not realy :jester: but seriously she use's it mostly.. although i love the thing and us it every chance i get.. it's an 07 impala LT silver with black leather, it's got everything you can think of, except sunroof. i even just bought a set of 20's for it! (need to get tires now).

she hates cause i nicknamed it the PIMPALA!.. lol she was like "your not calling it that" i went and told all our friends and family that and

now they call it that too, and it gets her pissed!.. lmao.

but come on she wanted to call it the "bitch mobile" so i had to put a stop to that quick!.. :devil:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...