2 kills on 1 day!

usabodyguard

Today i was minding my own business driving down the 101 freeway with minor traffic... i noticed a 2006-7 black SSS and moved into the left lane to get along side of it hoping it was a member perhaps... as i came up slowly, the guy looked over - maybe late 20's early 30's, he saw my truck and checked it out for a second or two and punched it... i was only trying to give him some props on a nice truck and he guns it... so i returned the favor and went from 65mph down into second and my SC screamed to life... as i passed him doing 85-90 i pulled on him hard and left him behind...

after i reached 110 he was about 5 or 6 lengths behind and i moved in and out of traffic and he was trapped and had to slow down... i then slowed to about 75 and he was still trying to catch me, i slowed more and he pulled up next to me and was smiling and told me he liked my truck and asked what i had in it... i pointed to the hood (SUPERCHARGED) he gave me a thumbs up and i told him to check out the site... hopefully he shows up... seemed super cool... would have loved to race him from a dig...

2nd kill....

So i was over at SPOOLIN's house after that and was checking out his new build and truck... he had his best friend there, Total hottie i might add (she will be one of the models at the shoot in July) and she loved my truck and wanted a ride... yea yea yea... no comments - i am engaged - anyways... we took off and as i was giving her a ride, i saw a sweet new mustang GT with rims, loud exhaust, sweet ride... i moved over next to him and we both came to a red light... i turned to whats her name and said, do care if i take this guy? She said "go for it!" I looked over and it was a young guy, maybe 23 with his GF in the car... he reved his engine and i said, lets run... light turned green and we both mashed it.... we were neck and neck up until about 40-45 mph and then i just started to pull away and kept pulling until i hit 80 and he was at least 3-4 car lengths behind me and i slowed up to turn... he came up and was SURPRISED to say the least... i mouthed the word "blown" he gave me a thumbs up... my car was nicer, faster, and his chick didnt compare to the one in the passenger seat... talk about a great kill...

had a good day with the old SS... tomorrow i get a new pulley - 3.4 - 3.0 and a new tune! MORE HP baby... :driving:

I was wondering what took you so long to come back and when you did and I saw how flushed and hot she was when getting out of the truck I was thinking to myself "good job dave"!! :jester: j/k

Yeah she had a blast in your ride, I'll let her enjoy it a little before I let her drive my truck around. :driving:

Let me know about tomorrow.

I was wondering what took you so long to come back and when you did and I saw how flushed and hot she was when getting out of the truck I was thinking to myself "good job dave"!! :jester: j/k

Yeah she had a blast in your ride, I'll let her enjoy it a little before I let her drive my truck around. :driving:

Let me know about tomorrow.

oh sure rub it in... at least i can drive my truck!!! jhahahahaha ....

and i was on the side streets... not on the freeway... yea, i know, bad bad boy...

oh btw wody... i wont be coming to vegas... i quit my job today...LOL!!! that means you're gonna have to get your ass out to ventura on your birthday weekend... no BS man... you can always work... chilling with some cool people and some hot trucks and some hotter chicks is a memory to last a lifetime...

and yea, a kill with a witness is alway cooooool....

oh btw wody... i wont be coming to vegas... i quit my job today...LOL!!! that means you're gonna have to get your ass out to ventura on your birthday weekend... no BS man... you can always work... chilling with some cool people and some hot trucks and some hotter chicks is a memory to last a lifetime...

alright dude, i'll try my hardest.