2007 chevy ss package

kaos

looked at a new 2007 x-cab chevy with ss package 6.0, thinking about trading my gmc v-max for it.. looks very nice but the power is alright it ant all that fast but the engine is brand new but does anybody now the 1/4 mile time for a 2007 6.0 what do yall think :confused:

looked at a new 2007 x-cab chevy with ss package 6.0, thinking about trading my gmc v-max for it.. looks very nice but the power is alright it ant all that fast but the engine is brand new but does anybody now the 1/4 mile time for a 2007 6.0 what do yall think :confused:

is it the silverado classic or the nbs 07's?...quarter mile times vary from 14.8 - 15.5

I think he's talking about the nbs truck. It is a dealer installed SS package with wheels the ss emblems and cold air exhaust and somekind of a tune.

ya your right its the nbs anybody know 1/4 mile times

QUOTE(victorredss @ Jun 22 2007, 10:39 AM)

I think he's talking about the nbs truck. It is a dealer installed SS package with wheels the ss emblems and cold air exhaust and somekind of a tune.

ya your right its the nbs anybody know 1/4 mile times

Well if it is a dealer installed package it is not a real SS so the 1/4 times would be based on whatever the platform truck is.

Yeah its a dealer installed package, kinda gay IMO.

:withstupid: i had no idea they were doing those. must be like a couple of years ago, i think on the 05's, there was a dealer package on the Sierra called the ProSport with 20" chrome rims, dual exhaust, and a few other add-ons. Chevy did the same thing on the Silverado and called it the SST :withstupid: .

Weird when I bought my 07 classic SSS the dealership said that they weren't making the SSS for a while. I agree with everyone else where it has to be based on the times on the base truck, which I belive is 15.8, so if you calculate the mods into it I would have to guess low 15's. I could be wrong though.

Lance

i think there perty slow just from what i saw over the weekend a 2007 denali 6.2L barly beat a hemi with programmer and intake and 23 inch rims thats all the hemi has