03-05 STEEL COWL HOODS FOR SALE! IDENTICAL TO GOODMARKS!

these are identical to the goodmark hood matter of fact they are the goodmark hood, they are built in the same plant in taiwan, by PLONEX INTERNATIONAL. i will post a pic of both hoods and if you can see a difference let me know!.. they are very high quality, with excelant fit.. i sold one of these to champion201 a litlle over a year ago, and he was very happy with it. he replied in the last topic about them i posted about a week ago (i know i'm re-posting but everything needs it's own thread).

i do not want to ship these as they are very big/heavy and i will not stand responsible for what happens in transit.

if you do want it shipped please email me your zip and i will give you a new price+shipping.

$250 is for local pick up only!.

any questions please ask.

post-8665-1182641175_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182641187_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182641194_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182641199_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182641205_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182641221_thumb.jpg

wow! actually looks like a little bit better of a fit. it does not have that little gap above the headlights that the good mark has.

well you see i did'nt know that.. now i'm going to have to raise the price to $449 like goodmarks, and advertise them as "better then goodmarks at no extra cost".. j/k.

but all jokes aside, these are realy nice hoods. i know they are at least the equal to the goodmark hood, and for $200 less. i'm selling 2 today so that leaves 3 left guys (and i'm realy thinking about keeping one?.. i'm just torn between the hood and having to go back to an 05 grille on my 06?.. i guess i'll figure that out later.