CORSA EXHAUST $550 BRAND NEW, FOR SPORT OR TOURING KITS.

i have 2 corsa "sports" and 4 'touring's" ready to pick up or ship. i'm selling them for $550 +shipping i've searched the forum and they have never been offered for less?... i found a pic of the SSS system and i took pics of the HD systems i have, look at the pics and you'll see they will work identicaly!.. the only difference is where you cut your stock pipe, and the stock 2-3/4" pipe once cut needs to have a little bit of 3" pipe added to slip into the 3-1/8" flared end of the corsa 3" pipe.. or you could just weld it directly together. either way your getting the same kit selling every where else for $400-$500 more!.. the touring is the more expensive kit, and i'm selling it for the same price.. look at the pics, anyone with an open mind or a bit of imagination will be able to realize this kit will work with only very minor effort!.. any muffler shop will have it installed in under an hour for $50-$90 depending on how you want it installed and your haggling ability?.. lol. and to save that much money i could'nt see anyone not realizing how good a deal this is.

if you have any questions please ask.

post-8665-1182642082_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182642229_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182642253_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182642263_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182642272_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

superado just wanted to say thanks.just installed the touring unit fit like a glove.i think its better because it has a larger head pipe.local muffler shop charged fifty bucks to install and weld head pipe.not much louder than stock thanks for the big saving.

superado just wanted to say thanks.just installed the touring unit fit like a glove.i think its better because it has a larger head pipe.local muffler shop charged fifty bucks to install and weld head pipe.not much louder than stock thanks for the big saving.

hey saleen1,

glad they worked so well for you, i knew it would be no problem to install them.. if you have the time, maybe you could post up a sound or a video clip?.. if not don't sweat it.

thanks again.

TTT

for a price drop $520.00

hey guys, i bought these kits knowing how much everyone loves the corsa's, figuring i could make a little profit and give all you guys a great deal on a corsa kit... these are brand new and will fit directly on an SSS just needs 2 welds or flares.. it only cost saleen1 $50 to install his kit.. i've got 2 sports and 3 tourings left.

TTT

for the weekend, and i will go as low as $500 on these... again either system for the same price.

local pick up in so-cal is always free :) or shipping should be less the $100 to anywhere in the 48.. the closer to cali the cheaper it will be.. if your interested, let me know.

thanks.

TTT

for the weekend, and i will go as low as $500 on these... again either system for the same price.

local pick up in so-cal is always free :) or shipping should be less the $100 to anywhere in the 48.. the closer to cali the cheaper it will be.. if your interested, let me know.

thanks.

Would the sport fit a 07 (new body style) crew cab v-max?

Would the sport fit a 07 (new body style) crew cab v-max?

probably not but if your local your more then welcome to come by and compare to see if it will and or how much work it would take to make it fit?.. otherwise i would say no.

thanks for the interest.