Volant 15153 intakes brand new $250.00

i have 1 left i'll sell at $260 shipped to the western half of u.s. or $265 to eastern half?. new in the box never opened (pic's are of one that was sold already) here a little later.

any questions, just ask.

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

Ill take one of them off your hands if you take paypal. If you do take paypal let me know your address through a pm and ill send moneys

Kenny

Edit...do these have the aluminum cover or the carbon fiber cover??

Edited by kweber (see edit history)

Ill take one of them off your hands if you take paypal. If you do take paypal let me know your address through a pm and ill send moneys

Kenny

Edit...do these have the aluminum cover or the carbon fiber cover??

they have the aluminum cover, i will post a pic later tonight (not at home now) and send my paypal info then.. also i need your zip code to figure out shipping, please pm it to me.

thanks.

pics and will they fit a 2006 Silverado with the 5.3..not an SS

pics included, and yes it will fit the 5.3 non SS.. both the 15053 (4.8-5.3-6.0 silverado) and the 15153 (5.3-6.0 tahoe/yukon/SS) are all they same part and will interchange without any problems. but don't take my word for it, call volant and ask for your self.. Technical Support: (909) 476-7225

got one for the 07 6.0 ltz silverado?? if so im in!

sorry, i know these will fit the 07 classics but i dont think they will work with the NBS 07's.

post-8665-1182793993_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182794057_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1182794093_thumb.jpg

Man if only you could hold one for me until at least Saturday(I Get Paid Friday), then MAYBE i could give you a for sure answer....

EDIT: If you can then MOST LIKELY i will take it

hey onyx,

your kinda answering your own self, i cant hold it on a "maybe" or "most likely" if you want it it's gotta be a yes or a no, we kinda went down this road before... i would like to hold one for you but i would need at least a gesture of good faith, like a small NON refundable deposit :jester::crackup: ... seriously though i would need it to hold it, sorry :(

otherwise it's first come first serve :smash:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

hey onyx,

your kinda answering your own self, i cant hold it on a "maybe" or "most likely" if you want it it's gotta be a yes or a no, we kinda went down this road before... i would like to hold one for you but i would need at least a gesture of good faith, like a small NON refundable deposit :jester::crackup: ... seriously though i would need it to hold it, sorry :(

otherwise it's first come first serve :smash:

Yeah i understand ya, well hopefully you still have 1 by then :D