Kimbo wins!

BlackSS04

anyone ever heard of a street fighter out of Miami(305) named Kimbo. he's the real deal for damn sure.. he's been street fighting for a long time and now he's traning in california to fight in the CageFury Fighting. he just beat Ray Mercer 2 nights ago in his first professional fight ever, so that tells you how good he can be. watch some of his videos. this guys an animal.

http://www.searchforvideo.com/viral/fights/kimbo-fight/

Kimbo vs. Mercer

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=319282

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

There was a video of some cop that beat the hell out of him in a basement or gym floating around the internet. I think that guy went on to fight in UFC...Kimbo is powerful, but I wouldnt say he is all that 100%...he's definetly not unbeatable...will he win some fights...sure...

I saw the video of his first MMA fight and he looked impressive. IMO he is no where near ready for the heavy weights of the UFC. He is training with a MMA camp Bas "something" can't remember exactly but they did a good job he looked like a MMA fighter throwing knees and utilizing take downs only to end the fight with a submission. Never saw that coming.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

There was a video of some cop that beat the hell out of him in a basement or gym floating around the internet. I think that guy went on to fight in UFC...Kimbo is powerful, but I wouldnt say he is all that 100%...he's definetly not unbeatable...will he win some fights...sure...

that cop was trained in martial arts and kimbo was not and the cop barely won. it was a long battle, and kimbo was definetly out of shape coming into that fight. but i think he's going to win alot of fights with his new training and all. he's a monster already, just imagine how big he's gunna be after all this training. 305 MIA

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

I've seen most of his internet fights ... a beast he is indeed.

I imagine that he'd be even more dangerous if he could get a little quicker on his feet ... :crazy:

he was 268 before he started training with the new trainer, and now he is 249. that'll make you a liitle quicker on your feet. it showed in his fight against ray mercer.

he was 268 before he started training with the new trainer, and now he is 249. that'll make you a liitle quicker on your feet. it showed in his fight against ray mercer.

I just watched the mercer fight ... you're right ... he did get a little quicker ...

All of his fights are "standup"...get a good Jiu-Jitsu/wrestling guy in there with him and its all over,When that big white dude had him in a guillotine choke all he had to do was pull guard and it would have been over.If you noticed all of the guys on Kimbos side diddn't want that to happen.imo he's got a looong way to go before the big show

I'm pretty sure that when he fought Gannon they agreed to a stand up fight only, and that is why Kimbo's side started getting all pissed off. Also, that was waaaay before Kimbo started any kind of formal training.

Even though Mercer is damn near a senior citizen, I was still impressed with the way Kimbo incorporated MMA moves in there.

I'm pretty sure that when he fought Gannon they agreed to a stand up fight only, and that is why Kimbo's side started getting all pissed off. Also, that was waaaay before Kimbo started any kind of formal training.

Even though Mercer is damn near a senior citizen, I was still impressed with the way Kimbo incorporated MMA moves in there.

:withstupid: well said