New Stuff

So besides subwoofers and an amp for those...what other coponents do you all have. I was looking at maybe buying some kick panels and some speakers and tweets to go in them. I am a DIE HARD kicker fan but might branch out a little. I already have:

1 Kicker ZX750.1 Class D Amp

2 12" Kicker CVRs

Valor DTS 603 W Indash CD/DVD player

Any suggestions are appreciated...

the doors in our trucks are phenominal for midbass from the factory locations. a lil deadening and its even better. as for kick panel mounted speakers, i have all mtx. i do understand being single brand bias, but after this weekend and the few boat installs i did at the wake board nationals in south wisc, i can tell you i was not impressed with Kickers mids and highs. i replaced one boats system with all polk audio speakers and HOLY SHIT it was a huge difference. i do have kickers in my car so please dont think i hate them. (subs). my suggestions, MB Quart, Polk Audio, Alpine, MTX, but its your cash, your truck, and your ears. listen to them 3 things before you spend your cash. who cares what we all like, its all about YOU!!

Its all about what you hear man. My vote goes for CDT, cheaper then rainbow. Another one for the highe nd MTX stuff also since I hear they are REALLY good. MB quart is also a favorite you just have to see what your listening style is, do you like bright warm etc. But thats when you start getting into audiophile stuff.

I highly recommend deadening the doors