race magnet...

ok... going to dinner with the fiance' and i am driving down the main blvd through town... some j/o in an M3 pulls up next to me and guns it to the next light... i didnt even bait... i rolled up and said - wow, how much HP does that thing have, all amazed right... totally giving him props to lure him in... he said... "its chipped... i have 480hp" now last time i checked an M3 has around 330 or so HP... and i dont care what friggin chip you have, aint nothing going to give you an additional 150hp in a 3.2L motor, especially an M3 that is already a "race" coupe...

i then said... WOW!(to further boost his ego for the eventual crushing...muhahahahhA) i looked to the next stop light about 1/4 or so away and saw there wasnt any traffic, just him and i...

i said, i have some HP too... in fact i almost have about 475... trying to egg him on... he looked forward and the light turned green and i jumped on it hard... i completely hole shot him and pulled on him all the way to the next light and had him in my rear view mirror 2-3 lengths back when i started to brake... he rolled up and i told him "not bad for a truck..." he threw his hands up in amazement and gave me a thumbs up and turned off...

30 seconds later on the same damn road... i see this guy probably late 50's in a S500 mercedes... he must have seen the race and we both were at a light he looked over and smile, bas-tad, and when the light turned he jumped on it hard... i had no clue... and after a second or two i realized he was trying to race me, and was two car lengths ahead when i floored it... i hung with him the whole time but did not catch... we got up to about 80 in a 50....i saw that and slowed down... pissed that i couldnt catch him and also that i was 30mph over the speed limit on city street... not good... last thing i need is a ticket...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

good kill on that bmw. too bad you couldn't have caught the benz but he caught ya off-guard. sh.t happens. you taught the young guy a lesson and let the older guy have his moment of glory. and an 80 in a 50. not a good. especially if they tack on for street racing.

good kill on that bmw. too bad you couldn't have caught the benz but he caught ya off-guard. sh.t happens. you taught the young guy a lesson and let the older guy have his moment of glory. and an 80 in a 50. not a good. especially if they tack on for street racing.

:withstupid: good kill

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)