one more question!

well i just have 1 more question before i get my drop going. i have seen a shim that changes the pinion angle. how will i know if will need this part??. how do i check the angle and what should it be? also what should i check after i get it done? wheel alignment?? anythi8ng you guys recomend please let me know. i want to do this and have no problems after this. thanks for anyhelp~~Kyle

If it's off enough you'll notice vibration from what I'm told or read. My 2/2 drop seems to be fine except for my rear bump stops really close to hitting so every bump feels like $hit. I told the shop to remove the bump stop from the bracket and mount it to the frame and trim off 1 nub if they needed to, but they did not listen to me. Make sure the shop that is doing your drop doesn't mess up your wheels with their air tools. You've got the SS wheels so that shouldn't be a problem but you never know. Some people are in too big of a hurry to care about your rims.

EDIT: Have the front end aligned because it will be off.

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

well i went talk to a freind of a freind that works ata chevy dealer. i told him what i wanted to do he said wait here. couple mins later comes with a packet of paper of how to correct pinion angle and every little step to do it. also he gave me the tool to measure it. but i told him it might be a week or 2 but he told me anytime i want it just come by and ask him. but anyone else NEED to use one?? thanks again guys