new sig request for new hood and rims

I took some pics this morning and would like to use the first 2 for a new sing. I need the photoshop pros or sig pros to make a sweet new sig please. Use any of the 5 pics if you want to. Choose what pics look best to you guys also.

post-5955-1183243294_thumb.jpgpost-5955-1183243270_thumb.jpgpost-5955-1183243335_thumb.jpg

post-5955-1183243358_thumb.jpg

post-5955-1183243313_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need ideas

I'll see if I have any vacation pics that you can use as a background. I'll try to get some of the beach and ocean. Put the front end shot on the other side and then the background when I get it loaded.

Thanks, Jeremy

Things have been busy lately but I'll try to get you something this weekend if Time permits

Sweet. the sigs you've made are also. I'd love to see what you come up with. Let me know if you need any more pics of the truck from a different angle or anything.

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

I added a blue colored lightning strike to what brandt had posted already. You need any hot chicks or anything in there?

No to the hot chicks. Wife probably wouldn't like that. Can you try a few different backgrounds?

Thanks, Jeremy

No to the hot chicks. Wife probably wouldn't like that. Can you try a few different backgrounds?

Thanks, Jeremy

Sure, what do you like?

BTW, still messing with the lightning since I accidently made it to wide and out of proportion...

post-7241-1183734165_thumb.jpg