2 races at one light

BlackSS04

this was the first time that i actually raced 2 people from a light. i was cruising with a 05 single cab f-150 with loud azz exhaust with a "redline performance" sticker on his back window and a new tundra was the other victim. as fate had it, we all caught a light together and i was the happiest man at the line, well, the tundra probebly thought he was gunna win too. i wasn't sure about the f-150. i don't bother to stall up so i just punch it when it goes green. i look over and see that both of them puched it as well and i walked them hard off the line. the tundra got off the line pretty good as well but not good enough to stay with me. by 60 i was 2 trucks in front of the tundra and 3-4 trucks in front of the f-150. the f-150 shut down at 60 and the tundra went with me to 80 or so were he shut down when he was 3 lengths behind me. i don't know why the f-150 had the redline performance sticker on his back window when damn the thing had the pick up of a farm tractor. :crackup: but those tundras are pretty fast though. if i was stock, i could imagine that i would of lost. we were at the light afterwards and he asked me what i done to it and i told him what i had. he loved the truck for sure. didn't get to talk to the f-150 owner though. all in all it was one of the funest races yet. :thumbs: damn i love this chevy :flag:

and is it me, or do tunes take a while to fully kick in? because i've noticed over time that the tune is getting stronger and stronger. this thing is pullin hard these days.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

:thumbs: nice kill

I feel the same way man, my SS was pulling real hard last night too, Charlie's tunes are proving to be awesome....... :chevy:

:withstupid: it took a little while to kick in but when it did, it made a huge difference. great tune

i got thrown in jail for street racing the ss anyone else?

dam i think your the first we are all scared of it happening though

where?

what happened to your truck ?

how many ponts did they take from you license?

how much were the fines?

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

it was in ft smith ark n my friend was with me so the cop let him take it home. It was a 1000 dollar bail then another 1000 dollar ticket for street racing. Went to court the next n they droped all of it cause it was my first offence.