Cherrybombs

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hankg42 has Cherrybombs........ :driving:

Yep, I have dual Cherry Bomb Turbos. I love the sound. Just loud enough for me on acceleration, not too loud at cruising speeds. (No headache on my trip to and from Florida!) When I had them installed, I told the guy at the shop that I wanted louder than stock, but not loud enough to get ticketed. It came out perfect, I think. Fireman31 and Rockhead have both heard it. Maybe they can comment on how they think it sounds. (I won't be offended if you don't like it!) I don't have any sound clips.

Yep, I have dual Cherry Bomb Turbos. I love the sound. Just loud enough for me on acceleration, not too loud at cruising speeds. (No headache on my trip to and from Florida!) When I had them installed, I told the guy at the shop that I wanted louder than stock, but not loud enough to get ticketed. It came out perfect, I think. Fireman31 and Rockhead have both heard it. Maybe they can comment on how they think it sounds. (I won't be offended if you don't like it!) I don't have any sound clips.

What size do you have?

How would glasspacks sound?

What size do you have?

glasspacks are probebly the loudest thing you could do to your exhuast, but it is not a good loud. i had them on my old truck and it was crazzzzzy loud, and i only had a 4.3L. they can be described as a very deep, raspy like tone. some get annoyed by it and some love it.( like the hicks :jester: ) glasspacks arn't bad if your in high school with a testosterone high though, :crackup: but they would be way to loud behind a 6.0 and you'd definetly attract some unwanted attention from cops.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

What size do you have?

I agree with BlackSS04 on the glasspacks. Too loud. I'll have to check the paperwork from when I got the CherryBombs installed as to which size they are, but the link from the previous post shows the Turbo model that I have. I'm away from home this week, so I'll have to check the paperwork when I get home next week. I'll PM the info if you want. Just let me know.

I agree with BlackSS04 on the glasspacks. Too loud. I'll have to check the paperwork from when I got the CherryBombs installed as to which size they are, but the link from the previous post shows the Turbo model that I have. I'm away from home this week, so I'll have to check the paperwork when I get home next week. I'll PM the info if you want. Just let me know.

That would be cool. I'm just looking for that deep, loud, throaty sound. I'm also looking at the Flowmaster Super 40 Series.

That would be cool. I'm just looking for that deep, loud, throaty sound. I'm also looking at the Flowmaster Super 40 Series.

OK. Early next week I'll send you the info. But the sound you describe is how I think mine sound. A lot of guys here love the Flowmasters too. (By the way, I was in Ketchikan about 2 years ago, on a cruise stop. Beautiful country!)

OK. Early next week I'll send you the info. But the sound you describe is how I think mine sound. A lot of guys here love the Flowmasters too. (By the way, I was in Ketchikan about 2 years ago, on a cruise stop. Beautiful country!)

Doesn't Flowmaster have too many baffles?

Ketchikan is alright I guess. It rains to F***ing much. It's damn near impossible to keep my baby clean.

Think you could send me a sound clip with the cherrybombs?

Doesn't Flowmaster have too many baffles?

Ketchikan is alright I guess. It rains to F***ing much. It's damn near impossible to keep my baby clean.

Think you could send me a sound clip with the cherrybombs?

I don't know much about the Flowmasters. Plenty of guys here can chime in though. I'll have to figure out how to do a sound clip.