New car!

With the recent departure of the Trailblazer SS, I decided to get a muscle car again. I've been looking for about a year at various camaros, chevelles, challengers, cudas and chargers, but finally found a car that caught my eye. It was a 1968 Ford Mustang GT500E (car from the Nicholas Cage gone in 60 seconds). It was just completed by Unique performance in Texas. It took about a month to get it through inspection to bring it to Canada, and I picked it up this weekend. It has a 427 cobra jet engine with 700 miles on it and is mated to a Tremtec 5 speed manual transmission. Runs real well and makes a lot of power sound extremely mean. This car turns more heads than the 550 maranello, i'm very pleased with it.

EleanorPics2007001re.jpg?t=1183438299

EleanorPics2007005re.jpg?t=1183438328

EleanorPics2007004re.jpg?t=1183438351

EleanorPics2007002.jpg?t=1183438369

EleanorPics2007003re.jpg?t=1183438393

Nice :cool: I love it, i'm not a big mustang guy but the 68 GT500 is one of my favorite cars of all time. There's a local customs shop putting one together now, it should be complete by the middle of the month.

you have great taste in cars, I hope someday i am as fortunate as you are and have a few layin around :)

Nice :cool: I love it, i'm not a big mustang guy but the 68 GT500 is one of my favorite cars of all time. There's a local customs shop putting one together now, it should be complete by the middle of the month.

you have great taste in cars, I hope someday i am as fortunate as you are and have a few layin around :)

:withstupid:

Awesome car, man!