New car!

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words. I get so many looks and compliments on the car, more than any other vehicle that I've owned. I'm impressed with Unique Performances work, the car drives very nice and smoothly. I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep this one for a while.

I have all the Gone in 60 seconds parts with the car that I'm not sure if I want to put them on. I have the nitrous armed switch, the go baby go shift knob, the big nos bottle and the chrome fire extinguisher. I sort of prefer the hurst shift knob to the go baby go knob, but I'm not sure if I want to mount the nitrous or not.

i used to live not too far from unique. i've seen that car in person.. there's some money sittin' there. great looking car.

The car looks so much better in person than in any picture. Unique does great work on their cars but they do make you pay for it.

that is a good looking car. Any sound clips?

Not yet, I'm looking into a much better camera before I start posting any clips.

Sweet Ride!....What happened to the TBSS?

Sold the TBSS, I hardly drove it. I think there was 2000km on the vehicle when I sold it.

what kind of a ballpark range is your car worth... ballpark... worth... not what you paid for it.... not trying to be nosey, just curious...

I had it appraised before I brought it up (for insurance purposes) and the car was appraised at over 110 000 USD.

What made you decide to downgrade from the TBSS?

ha ha, I have too many of the same type of vehicle right now. I've got the Jeep SRT8, an X5 4.8is ESS supercharged and the TBSS all performance SUVs. The beamer and the Jeep are at about the same speed, with the beamer being slightly faster and after putting that expensive kit on the beamer I don't really want to sell it. Plus the wife likes the beamer over the TBSS. I decided to get rid of the TBSS before it lost too much value. I've decided to keep the Jeep and eventually put a blower on it.

What made you decide to downgrade from the TBSS?

:crackup:

I only like a few different Mustangs. Mainly the late 60s fastbacks and the "Eleanor" is one hell of a ride. The 69 Camaro that Unique built with Chip Foose is also a very nice ride.

You need to get a pic of all your toys together.