melvinator?

goldie castaneda

AFAIK, 11.2 was the end of the road. However the 11.2 will be a thing of the past soon. Several guys have the powerplants to cut 10 second passes. How about you? Been to the track?

AFAIK, 11.2 was the end of the road. However the 11.2 will be a thing of the past soon. Several guys have the powerplants to cut 10 second passes. How about you? Been to the track?

last time i went to the track LOOK WHAT HAPPEND I ended up with a stroked 414. I am getting ready to head back. I need to upgrade to the 440 anyhow. They are saying i should get into the high 11 on the 414 setup. first and last run with the stock 364 was a 13.2 half track and cracked #2 piston in half. $12,000 later here we go again.

he is supposed to b eout here later this year to race me. im probably going to be doing an 8 rib conversion to help with belt slip. im also waiting for my motor to break in before i take it to the dyno. ill probably hit the track in september. its way to hot here for any track records.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)