even though i have praised justin before im still going to send some more praise his way. since he has tuned my truck (which is running great) he has actually contacted me on 3 different occasions just to see how it was running and if i needed to make any changes. what awesome customer service that is. he contacted me again yesterday regarding a similar tune run on the dyno just to let me know that nothing was left on the table with my tune.

this is how you get repeat business for sure. :thumbs:

yeah, the dude knows his shit, that is for sure. he's taught me alot, especially with my converter lock/unlock settings. he wont do a tune for me though, he's like my dad, wants me to learn it myself lol.

I've got to chime in on this one to give Justin praise also. He called me up yesterday as well to see how the truck was going and let me know that with the current tune on CA's limited 91 gas I am a whole 2hp away from the max I could get. :thumbs: to Justin

I have to agree wiht everyone on here that is saying "Justin's a great guy."

I contacted Justin just for some advice on local tuners he new of in South Orange County, and he offered his services due to him driving down from NorCal to San Diego, and offered to tune my truck on 4th of July. A guy taking time out of his 4th of July celebrations with friends and family just to help a fellow SSer out was to say the least a very kind thing for him to do. He tuned the truck for the new Radix I had just put on the weekend earlier.

He spent about 2 hours street tuning the truck and trying to help me with noticing the sound of KR and tunning the truck the way MagnaCharger should have out of the box. The truck runs like a beast and I will be sure to keep giving Justin my business based on his great tune, and most of all his kindness for taking time away from friends and family on July 4th. Justin, also spent a good amount of time talking about the engine and new additions that would help me get the the mid-12's. I came into expecting just a local shop for tunning, and I turn out getting a great tune, which is worth more than any mailorder tune Ive ever had.

Thanks Justin!

yeah, the dude knows his shit, that is for sure. he's taught me alot, especially with my converter lock/unlock settings. he wont do a tune for me though, he's like my dad, wants me to learn it myself lol.

I second this, he is a great tuner and great to deal with. I was there on the dyno when the 06SS was getting a dyno pull and yes, those tunes are damn close. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I second this, he is a great tuner and great to deal with. I was there on the dyno when the 06SS was getting a dyno pull and yes, those tunes are damn close. :thumbs: :thumbs:

:withstupid: yes sir that 06' SS will be me :jester: justin is a great guy and real great tuner as well :cheers: