Chrome SS wheels w/ tires

JF-03-SS

I think that I am going to buy a new set of wheels and tires (bigger) and want to see if there is interest in these. They are 20x8.5 Chrome replicas w/ brand new center caps. I bought these wheels from David (2006 SUPERADO). The wheels were so clean when I got them that they look like they had never been mounted. There is one flaw on 1 wheel. There is a piece of chrome chipped on the outer lip but it is only noticible if you look for it. I mounted my factory tires on them and ordered chrome center caps off ebay. The tires have 22k on them. I am thinking somewhere around $1000.00 plus shipping. I am still thinking about this so is anyone interested if I go bigger? Thanks Jeff~

Picture_050.jpg

I think that I am going to buy a new set of wheels and tires (bigger) and want to see if there is interest in these. They are 20x8.5 Chrome replicas w/ brand new center caps. I bought these wheels from David (2006 SUPERADO). The wheels were so clean when I got them that they look like they had never been mounted. There is one flaw on 1 wheel. There is a piece of chrome chipped on the outer lip but it is only noticible if you look for it. I mounted my factory tires on them and ordered chrome center caps off ebay. The tires have 22k on them. I am thinking somewhere around $1000.00 plus shipping. I am still thinking about this so is anyone interested if I go bigger? Thanks Jeff~

PM sent