Killed another Rice Mobile

diggerdan11

Before i talk about this kill that happened last night, i need to explain something about the people in the town i live in. The only people in the town i live in that race are kids with ricers who think they are so bad ass, running around town trying to race everyone and hanging out in the mall parking lot. There are only a hand full of worthy people to race in my town, there are 3 other SS's and One Lightning and thats all when it comes to fast trucks (besides the people who think there titans are fast or the fake SS's). Im sick and tired of all these ricers who think there thousand dollar hatchbacks are the S@#T. :banghead:

Anyway now that i got that off my chest. I was driving from work back to my house last night when i saw in my rear view mirror and little POS early 90's Civic Hatch Back. It was and ugly yellow with no hood ( I guess he was trying to show off his engine or something) he had at leas an intake and an inter cooler but no turbo and most likely and engine swap, headers and one of those exhausts that kind of sound like a high powered weed Whacker.

Anyway is saw him in my rear view whipping in and out of traffic like a dumb S@#t and he pulled up next to me and reved his weed whacker, sorry i mean his engine. so i revved back. I could tell he thought there was no way my 5K pound truck could beat his little 2K pound honda. As soon as the light turned green i let him know what my AWD Silverado SS was all about i just left him in my dust ( I only have a Catback and a CAI). when he pulled up next to me at the next light i could tell he was in shock but he tried it again. too bad i had to turn off and go to my house or i would have raced him again. I just hope that he now has a little respect for AWD SS's