guitar hero II

so about 4 months ago i bought the xbox 360 out of sheer boredom one day at costco and about 7 or 8 games... and after about a week the system wore off and i let it collect dust until yesterday...

i was at costco again and i saw guitar hero game with guitar and figured what the hell... so i bought it...

and damn i am already hooked... i am NOT a big gamer by any means but this game is fun as hell... and i had some friends over last night... we played it for a couple of hours, and clearly it was obvious who the resident rock star was... ME...

i can't get over how addicting that game is.. the only problem is when the song is over and you look away from the screen and everything keeps moving... weird!!!!

anyways... fun game... my best combo was 209 so far...

anyone know of any codes or cheats?

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

oh great... i just told the wifey about that one and she is all excited... she loves the 80's... even though she was born in 1981...lol...

anyone got an extra guitar they arent using?? pm me to sell it... i want another one to battle her... well, not really battle... more like school... hahahah...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

I played at a bar for the first time two weekends ago and was hooked. gotta get it now for my ps2 I'll have to challenge you cause i smoked everyone at the bar that night including the budweiser rep who brought it in and hooked it up.... so when coming through Denver, bring your axe but prepare to be slayed...... :jester:

Oh, I was pretty lit by then so everything was still moving.... :cheers: