DRL's not working no the tail lights

BreakYaNeckSS

so its basically what the title of the topic states. i have problems with My DRLs and running taillights. somtimes they'll be on when i start hewr up and somtimes not, this is all at night by the way. its becomming a problem, ive been pulled over 3 times this week cause they'll just shut off..any ideas of what it could be...?? fuse? sensor? im lost and i dont feel like giving it to the dealer if someone can help me out. btw my parking break light is on, i have a feeling that could be the problem because i know the dlrs turn off when the parking brake is on. but why is it on, is there some indicaton as to why it would be lit when the Parking break is not enaged..help please..!!

BYN

I found one of my DLR lights didn't want to work. Turned out that one of the contacts in the socket needed to be bent out to make better contact with the bulb. Looks like the sockets are getting too hot as well, the white plastic is cooking to brown and black in a few areas :(