found some old pictures - gotta see this

ok, part of being a bodyguard is meeting a ton of people involved in the entertainment industry... along with obviously babysitting them... lets hope none of my clients read this...lol... anyways, occasionally, opportunities arise from knowing people in this industry... one of those was being in the last Planet of the Apes movie starring Mark Whalberg, and directed by Tim Burton... both very cool... went drinking with mark a couple of times....

anyways, i found some old photos... 6 years old in fact... i worked on the movie for about 5-6 weeks straight... mostly stunts... and i was a gorilla, go figure... and no monkey jokes damn it!!! LOL....

here are some pictures from the set.

(my face has black make up because of the eye and nose holes in the masks that we wore... i look pretty funny...

ape1.jpg

had to take these top secret shots, at the time, hence being in the bathroom... we were under contract to not let any pictures leak during shooting...

ape3.jpg

this was out in the middle of the desert during 3 weeks of intense 16+ hour days of shooting... this is me with some makeup dude...

ape2.jpg

me and Mark kickin' it in his trailer during a break. (wow i look so young...)

anyways... thought you would get some laughs from these shots...

As soon as I posted that I remembered your story about Guitar Hero II ... wow ... I about pooped my pants laughing thinking of you in a gorrilla suit playing that game ... funny stuff.

As soon as I posted that I remembered your story about Guitar Hero II ... wow ... I about pooped my pants laughing thinking of you in a gorrilla suit playing that game ... funny stuff.

yea that would be funny... playing that little ass guitar in a monkey suit... BTW that stupid monkey get up weighed about 50lbs+ it sucked big time... took twenty minutes just to get it all on...

and yea... i have too many stories...