CORSA exhaust sport or touring $450 each. 03-05 steel COWL hoods

I haven't installed it yet...I've got a mod box going and I'm planning on hitting her with everything all at once. Just waiting on my alumasport brakes from tbyrne and my belltech street performance shocks to show up and it's a go. I'll post a clip as soon as I get her installed though for sure.

I haven't installed it yet...I've got a mod box going and I'm planning on hitting her with everything all at once. Just waiting on my alumasport brakes from tbyrne and my belltech street performance shocks to show up and it's a go. I'll post a clip as soon as I get her installed though for sure.

cool, sounds like you got a good plan going with your truck. i look forward to hearing it once it's installed.

thanks again.

TTT

i still have 1 corsa sport, 2 tourings, 2 hoods, and 1 volant intake.

i'm getting a lot of interest but most can't come up with the cash.

so far it's taken me over a month to sell 3 exhaust sytems, 3 hoods and 2 intakes?...

i realy hope it wont take another month to sell out these prices are crazy low already :crazy:

Just found this on ebay...Corsa Touring

I'm surprised you're still holding on to these Superado...

yeah, i don't get it either. i've had a lot of interest but it seems that most want it but can't afford it (even at this price?) or the ones who got the$$$ are to scared to that it wont work, even after all the proof that it will and i even gaurenteed it will work (as i describe it to) but still no takers on the last three?. if i still have them when i go to the meet on the 29th i'll probably bring'em there with me and see if anyone wants them, who knows maybe seeing is believing?.. lol.