What it do!

04CHASE

i didnt drive, my g/f bro brought his laptop.

we never made it to the ugly last night , we hit saphire's strip club and i got way out of control. i dont remeber but i didnt make it to midnight and i think i spent almost 700 there between drinks and lap dances, i got my girl a bunch of dances and she was loving it.

i just got back from getting my pimp cloths for tao tonight.ill post some pics when i get home.

i love tao, i go there every time i go to vegas. dude and dont trip over missin coyote ugly, its WAY over rated. all it is is like 5 female bartenders dancing on the bar with like 7 girls from the audience and 50+ guys standing on the floor watching. not worth it AT ALL.

i love tao, i go there every time i go to vegas. dude and dont trip over missin coyote ugly, its WAY over rated. all it is is like 5 female bartenders dancing on the bar with like 7 girls from the audience and 50+ guys standing on the floor watching. not worth it AT ALL.

:withstupid: my thoughts exactly

just got home. had a blast. traffic was bad on the way home. I actually remeber last night , but didnt feel to well after all the red bull and goose's my buddy found a couple older ho's at the club( pictured below) but he was a mess so that his excuse. anyway here are some of the good times

DSC00632-1.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00683.jpg