Central Iowa meet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is the tenative plans.

Sat August 11th, we will meet at my house for BBQ and what not, then after that take a ride over to Porkys drive in and hang out with their weekly car show and shine that they have going on. After this we could do whatever. head to the loop and raise some hell, head to anywhere and chill. no matter to us.

If anyone has any questions let me or Brad know.

look forward to hangin with you all again.

Also lets get a list of who all is comin, and please bring your own beer. i will get the meat for the grill... unless you are a vegatarian, then tooo bad!

:)

Also lets get a list of who all is comin,

I'm not comin, I'm just breathing heavy... :yellow_loser::crackup:

What time's the BBQ? Early afternoon, say 1 O'clock or so? That way we have plenty of time to do mods/chill before we invade Porky's and can have supper there. Not to many drinks guys as I'm sure we'll attract enough unwanted attension as it is! :driving:

i need to know what little hop ups i need to start out with.. i have a new intake system coming, throttle body spacer ???? shift kit and what kind ???

Exhaust, Efans, tune, and converter. No TB spacer as they've been a waste for most that have them. Shift kit is nice too, but I would do the Exhaust/tune/efans first, then do the converter and shift kit at the same time.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Hey guys, I talked with Fast popper last night, he filled me in on what you guys have planned for the 11th for the most part. It would be great to meet all you guys. Keep me up to date on the time and the place and i should be able to attend.

Rich, you out there? what do you think? is this clear with the shop to get together on this day? I am thinking prolly about 4-6 SS's and maybe rich with his TBSS. as well as I am sure 06Vmax will be there with a few of his guys.... time? want someone to bring a bbq grill to cook? burgers dogs and brats ok? lets roll with this if its all good with the shop, otherwise lets figure something out to do and have some good times on the 11th...

Are any of you guys gonna have your ladies with you? My wife like to tag along, I was just wondering if we came down, if there would be some other females there so she wouldn't feel so out of place.

Are any of you guys gonna have your ladies with you? My wife like to tag along, I was just wondering if we came down, if there would be some other females there so she wouldn't feel so out of place.

Mine will be at porkies. she doesnt wanna come to the event at Dukes, but she was happy i invited her to Porkies. bring her down. we can give her shit bout drivin a fast truck!! :( no seriously, she will have a good time

can i get an address of where to meet up at? So I know where I'm going when we get there...

ummmm.... not sure. there is another tread on here that I started that gives directions to it.

follow se14th st over the DM river and I think the racoon river and look to your left, (EAST) and you will see us all there. yellow building. If you want more specifics, let me know and I can see what I can do... Dukes Truck and car if you look it up on dexonline.com

• 3 weeks later...
I know I missed the event, but letting some you know I live in there area. Is there a list or anything or area SSS owners?

I cant say there is a list of us, but there are a few of us on here from DM. we are trying to get together the last Saturday of every month. we havent decided as to where Sept meet will be. we just grab lunch and hang out and BS. just a good time to get away and shoot the shit. I do know I will be at the Boone car show this weekend with the SS. if you wanna come by and check it out. its not really that far from you. Hope to see you there. this car show is pretty big for that little town.

I cant say there is a list of us, but there are a few of us on here from DM. we are trying to get together the last Saturday of every month. we havent decided as to where Sept meet will be. we just grab lunch and hang out and BS. just a good time to get away and shoot the shit. I do know I will be at the Boone car show this weekend with the SS. if you wanna come by and check it out. its not really that far from you. Hope to see you there. this car show is pretty big for that little town.

I might have to come by just to see all the mods on your truck. Very Nice.

What day is the show and where is it? (Not that i couldn't find it by just driving through Boone). I'm only 15 minutes from Boone.

I should have my Baer AlumaSport brakes and Beltech spindles / shackles / shocks and swaybars on by then.