Trailblazer SS

packjh

I do have a tbss. and i've been driving it since my sss went away. I really enjoy driving it. i hear you with the seats. I think their really comfortable however with out the bolsters, when you go into a turn at any speed, it feels like your gonna wind up on the other side of the wagon. As for body roll, it does have alot, however, you can take a corner going 60 and the tires hold the pavement excellent. with a rear swaybar, the body roll goes away and it will make a fool out of my sss, (lowered with bags in rear and full sways) in the corners. As for speed, i often don't realize how fast i was going it picks up to 80 with half throttle in not time and you can't even hear it take off. much more responsive than the sss but no where near what a vette is capable of. I think the major down fall of the truck is that everybody has expectations too high and it is just what it is, a lowered SUV with a nice trim package and alot of power. nothing more.

Now, i just gotta figure out a way to buy my SSS back and keep everything else.

what are the bolsters??? the lumbar support was killing my back it was way to far out even at the most in setting. And you pretty much understand what im talking about with the body roll and yea i did have high expectations. I just need a z06 then....now were talking :driving:

• 2 weeks later...

i bought my envoy right before the TBSS came out.. I was not too happy, needless to say, when i found out they were putting the LS2 in the truck i already owned.. :(

I looove my envoy but have always said she was lacking in the power dept,... thanks to the I-6...

I havent driven a TBSS but im assuming it handles similarly to the envoy... I always thought the combination was an awesome idea, and was going to get one, until we decided we needed a truck with a larger towing capacity... which basically resulted in us crossing the TBSS off the list of options.. :(

But that also led me to get the Silverado Max.. :D